Monday, March 16, 2009

Naughty purchase

For my birthday I have wanted the cross stitch book by Isabelle Haccourt Vautier. Her new book is called "Si la mer m'était comptée".I love the images on the cover and I cant wait to stitch them. I was frustrated that it was difficult to find the book. Well I did a search on amazon.fr and found it. Then I did a search on amazon.ca and it was there! I was a little worried about the shipping from Canada but it turns out not to be too bad. It is an indulgence I have been wishing for this for about 2 months. I decided to just go for it. I dont spend a lot of money on myself and I really wanted this book. Amazon made it a little too easy. I used my regular amazon account. It worked on the .ca orders too. Shipping info was there ready to go. Billing was one click. Like I said a little too easy. Now I just have to wait for it to ship.

In the mean time I am going to pay my Car insurance... LOL Well there has to be some reality to my day!

I am not a financial professional. If you are looking for financial advise you should seek it elsewhere. If you would like to join me on the journey, walk with me for a while and be my friend......

No comments: