Thursday, November 06, 2008

Priorities and Actions in Action….

Priorities and Actions in Action….

I have promised myself time to stitch if I finish the priorities on my desk. (Fear of leaving stuff undone is also motivating me. Labor looms...)

1) Scan Comcast bill to submit for work (Done)

2) Collect Sprint Bills (done)

3) Pay bills online (Done)

4) Call at least 2 pediatricians (DONE)

5) Look online at which Pediatrician takes my insurance (DONE)

6) Find pricing of benefits for next year. (DONE)

7) Call Dr about missing prescription (DONE)

8) Pay Hosp bills (done)

9) Mail Package to SK (Done)

10) Call Short term Disability Benefit # (DONE)

11) Fill out Finals Gift pack for DD (Done)

Those items were the stick. The carrot. Cross stitching. I needed a reward. I dont know why I thought it would be "quick" to handle. I had a lot to do. I rocked through it. Fear of labor was another stick. But in the end I did it. I got it all done.

And so here is the result of the stitching. As you can see I made some progress. All that is left is is a bit of sock and the back stitching. I am so proud to have completed this piece. I instantly fell in love with it and cant wait to finish it into a door hanger. That is this weekend priority and plan. Clean the house, pack for the hospital, and finish a few Cross stitch pieces. I will take more pics when they are done.

Last item is to find the thread boxes. We moved them somewhere. I would never abandon them.


Here ia a pic of the Cross stitch. It is a pattern by La D Da called "Smell my feet". It was in the JCS Oct2008 issue. I love it.

No comments: