Monday, November 03, 2008

November goals:

November goals:


Stitching:
Finish three ornaments for Halloween.
Find 1 small project to take to Dr. Office with me

Baby:
Put pack in play in our room so baby has place to sleep
diapers
bottles
Pediatrician
Evaluate health plans

Finance:
Submit expense bills to Office
Pay bills

Good news. I paid down $961.59 in debt last month. Not quite sure how... but it worked. I am so excited. CC#2 new balance is $3170.32. Next month it will be under $3000 mark. Wahoo!!! I am rollin', snow ballen'

The pay down date according to my snowballs on http://www.whatsthecost.com/ is still Aug 2011. It seems a long way away. That works in my favor in a way. It gives me time to do slow and steady wins the race.

DH even was able to talk to the cable company and renegotiate a deal so that the cable bill dropped significantly. Feeling much better about cable. And I should get a refund from work for some of the cable expense. That will really help.


Notes for October....

I only spent $82.80 on gas last month. WOW what a difference commuting and a dip in the gas prices makes.

Eating out was another story. I spent a lot more eating out then I should. Its time to make sure I have quiche prepared for breakfast!

I also spent $207.87 on misc. Expenses. One night the power was out and I went shopping for the baby. The other times I really wanted to stitch something so I bought some items to create a project. they were small amounts but they added up quick. I will need to be more careful in November.

No comments: