Saturday, September 06, 2008

August Wrap up

Well I did it. I survived August. I did not think I would but I did. Phew. The end result was I went 1400 over the budget. Mostly for taking Child to college. Thank God I had a wind fall from my Awesome grandmother. Thank you Grammie! I would not have been able to get daughter off to college without that.

Here is my NCN Progress chart. I am so proud. I have passed the 25% mark. I never never thought I would see that number change. Never never never. And here I am. Working it!


The question or perhaps worry I have now is How will things change when the baby comes? Will I be able to continue paying down the debt? I am resolved that I need a budget now more then ever. July and Aug were out of the realm of reality. I need to settle down and focus on myself now. We have begun the hunt for child care. Most cost around $1500 per month. Ihave promised to contribute about $500 per month to child care leaving my husband the other thousand. The next big debate is the MBA or second job. Dave Ramsey would say second job without question. I am actually thinking about delivering Pizzas. Although I also am looking into picking up some consulting on the side. That would earn me WAY WAY more money. We shall see. But just for todau I have a roof over my head. I have paid down 26.76% of my debt. I have made Septembers debt payments. I have covered my bills. All is okay.

No comments: