Monday, January 07, 2008

Happy Customer Service

I do want to tell you that over the holidays I bought something from www.JCP.com I experienced a little frustration because I forgot to click the right link for the free shipping. So I called the 1-800 number. Customer Service told be I had called too soon. I needed to wait my order was not showing in the system yet please call back later. A day later I called again. The girl was helpful but could not really credit the shipping. I forget the excuse. With all the different things I had going on I forgot to call again. I looked at my credit card statement and $24.57 has been credited to my account and Shipping was indeed free. Thank you JC Penney. I was not looking forward to trying and get that straightened out and now I don't have to!


I am not a financial professional. If you are looking for financial advise you should seek it elsewhere. If you would like to join me on the journey, walk with me for a while and be my friend......

No comments: