Monday, February 23, 2009

Forward March

I received two reminders in the mail this morning for items on my long nagging to do list. They are enroll in business school and re-invest my previous employers retirement into the current employers retirement fund. I moved to this state 2.5 years ago. I have dragged my feet in filling out the paperwork to transfer the funds. It is not worth much but the paperwork is so bad I have yet to have completed the process. UGH. Why do I procrastinate? It serves no purpose but to hurt myself.

Today is my work from home day. It is a great way for me to accomplish work. The baby is at daycare and I am able to focus as long as I need to on any given project. As I am working I also scan in the documents for my records. It takes soooo much time! but I feel more secure in having my documents backed up if I need to . I was so behind on my desk after having my baby that I emptied the shredder three times! how long do you keep healthcare information??? 1 year. 30 days?

So the dilemma - Go back to school for masters or get a job weekends to pay off the debt sooner. Dave ramsey would say job. the payoff long term is the MBA. What if we could pay off the debt in 2 years AND I could be half done with my MBA?

Undecided I am going to just leave this post with an open question. Feel free to comment.

No comments: